Doctorcall consists of a specialist service around the unique needs of London apartments and their guests. Our rapid and efficient hotel visiting GP service is designed to get an experienced doctor to any hotel or apartment located within the M25 in around 90 minutes.
- No fuss payment - credit card details are taken at the time of booking. The patient will then settle their bill directly with Doctorcall following a visit. If the hotel prefers to settle the patient’s bill, payment is taken at the end of the doctor’s visit, or can be invoiced on account
- Alternative consultations - patients may prefer to arrange an appointment to see a doctor at our clinic at 121 Harley Street, where consultations can often be arranged at short notice and normally within one working day
- Dispensing practice – we provide a mobile pharmacy service and in many cases the visiting doctor can dispense immediate medication. In addition, we have access to 24-hour pharmacies which can dispense pharmacy supplies 24/7
- Further treatment – our excellent referral network gives patients access to the best hospitals and leading specialists in London
- Peace of mind – Patients are also entitled to free telephone advice for 24 hours following the visit of a doctor
To arrange an appointment or for more information on this and other services Doctorcall can provide, call us now on:
0844 257 0345 121 Harley Street, London, W1G 6AX
The team at City Physio have been attending to those in need of physiotherapy for a collective 23 years.
Team leader Nick Syrett has been a physio for 17 years. He has been at City Physio in the city centre for 10 years! Over this time he has built up a good rapport and support from The Royal Exchange theatre, The Northern Ballet school, Yoga Manchester and the Yoga (and Pilates) lounge to name but a few supporters.
A keen sportsman himself, Nick is a specialist in musculoskeletal disorders (muscle and joint pain), Nick has a special interest in biomechanics (assessing and correcting mechanical faults through structural changes and strengthening the body’s core musculature).
Nicola Shaw has been with City Physio since 2006. Nicola combines her role in the NHS as a spinal specialist (ESP) where she examines patients and lists them for scans/injections or surgery with her role here for City Physio. A keen Yogi for many years, Nicola uses some elements of Yoga practice to treat patients with spinal or shoulder problems.
Bob Johnson has been an integral part of the team for 6 years. A dynamic and extremely personable physio he heads the charts for positive testimonials from satisfied clients. Based in one of Bannatynes gym’s, Bob specialises in post operative rehabilitation, return to work fitness assessments, Biomechanical assessments and uses acupuncture when appropriate. Bob also excels in the use of core stability training to work in unison with conventional physiotherapy techniques aiming to not only ease symptoms but to prevent injury in the future.
Katie Syrett is a recent addition to the team. Katie graduated in 1997 and haswide experience in both NHS and private practice. Since 2005 she has moved into women's health as an area of special interest, after starting her own family. Katie specializes in any musculoskeltal problems associated during and after pregnancy from low back pain to pelvic floor and bladder weakness.
To arrange an appointment or for more information on our physiotherapy services, you can contact us via phone and email:
Telephone: 0844 257 0122 St Ann's Square, 2-4 Exchange Street, Manchester, M2 7HA
Doctorcall started the first private visiting service in London in 1989. We operate the largest and longest-established private home visiting medical service in the UK. Based in Harley Street central London, we have a rota of fully qualified GPs who can do private home visits 24/7.
There is no need to be a member. Simply call us for a doctor’s visit when you need one and we will aim to be at your chosen address generally within one hour.
- A rapid home visit can save hours or even days in starting treatment – and the sooner it begins, the sooner you will recover.
- With a GP visit, you stay in the comfort, safety and familiar surroundings and do not need to travel.
- If you require secondary care, we can provide a referral into the private sector or if we refer you to the NHS it can save you a long wait for triage in Accident & Emergency.
- We provide a mobile pharmacy service. In many cases the visiting GP can dispense immediate medication. Alternatively, we have access to 24-hour pharmacies that can dispense pharmacy supplies 24/7.
Doctorcall also provides the perfect solution for assistance companies across the world: Efficiency. Promptness. Reliable and consistent with KPIs Capacity to handle large numbers of patients at short notice. Credit provided. Overseas clients should contact us on: +44 20 7535 1888.
Simply call us at anytime:
0844 257 0345
Why choose Doctorcall? Price - We offer outstanding value with prices from only £5.50 per vaccine. If you receive a lower quotation elsewhere, we guarantee to beat it.
Flexibility – We will vaccinate your staff at work whenever you want, 7 days a week. If some staff are not able to attend, we can offer flu vouchers so they can be vaccinated at a high street pharmacy.
Experience - Doctorcall was the first to establish private on-site flu vaccination services and flu vouchers for businesses. We are the largest provider of flu vaccinations outside the NHS.
Easy to arrange – We have developed a highly efficient online service which makes it very easy for you to arrange the vaccinations. Staff can book their own vaccination time using our online appointment system. We work hard to provide as much support as possible, and give you the flexibility to provide a service that best suits your business, from start to finish.
We do everything for you - We help you to communicate and arrange the programme with your staff. You do not need to have a proper “medical room”, just a suitable area or room for the nurse to work in. We deliver all vaccination equipment in advance and remove everything at the end of the programme. Simply tell us how many vaccinations you require and choose a date. We will do the rest.
Call now to speak to a member of our specialist flu team:
0844 257 0644 Or you can email as at: