Doctorcall is an approved provider of the medical assessments required by the Oil & Gas industry to ensure an individual’s fitness to work within a specialist working environment. A comprehensive range of standard testing is available. We can also provide additional testing if required.
Medical assessments are available at a variety of clinic locations, and often at short notice. A satisfactory offshore medical certificate is valid for two years and combines the following as part or our examination process. (Additional services are available on request.)
Once completed, results are generally available within one hour and can be sent by email or fax to any location. We also provide relevant travel medicals and vaccinations and advice for personnel working overseas in countries around the world.
- Completion of Patient Questionnaire
- Urinalysis – routine urine test with immediate result
- BMI – measurement of height, weight and calculation of Body Mass Index
- Near Distance and Colour Vision
- Pulse and Blood Pressure Measurement
- Lung Function Test (peak flow)
- Audiogram (hearing test)
- Consultation with a doctor
To arrange an appointment or for more information on other services provided by Doctorcall, call us now on:
0844 257 0345 Alternatively email us at: