Physiotherapy at Bannatynes Gym
Bannatynes Chepstow Street has full access to a swimming pool for hydrotherapy.
Bannatynes Chepstow Street is in the perfect location for end stage rehab and sports physiotherapy. We have full access to a fully equipped dance/yoga/pilates studio.
We also have full access to free weights.
Weights machines, cardio machines – treadmills, steppers, rowing machines, X trainers.
Our Therapists are all able to use acupuncture and cupping techniques.
Qualified in a Range of Techniques
- Muscle Energy Techniques of Lumbar Spine and Pelvis
- Acupunture in Sport
- Dance Training and the difficult Physique
- Traditional Acupuncture approaches to Spinal Pain
- Anterior Knee Pain - Differential Diagnosis
- Anatomy Trains - Myofascial Release
- Sports Injury and the ageing Back
- Trigger Point Acupuncture
- Evidence Based Practice in Musculosketal Physiotherapy
- The Sporting Shoulder
- Get on the Ball Parts I and II
- Sports Injury
- Electrotherapy Explained
- Acupunture Problem Solving
- Basic Acupuncture Parts I and II
- MACP Lumbar Spine
- Specific Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- MACP Cervical Spine
- Acupuncture for tension headaches, migraines and cluster headaches
- Homeostatic acupuncture
- Acupuncture and myofascial release
- Acupuncture and NICE Guidelines
- Keep em Dancing - Injury Management for Dancers
- Intrinsic biomechanics
- Electrotherapy - Is it all smoke and mirrors?
- Unlocking the Psoas
- Locating and treating trigger points - the big 7
- Mulligan concept - mobilisation with movement
- Evidence review of knee injuries
Contact Bob to book an appointment today